A totally renovated 7,000 square foot state of the art facility with certified fitness professionals, that features the latest in Cybex strength training technology with a personal touch. The Y's Fitness Center features five specific training areas to help all individuals achieve their fitness and wellness goals in a warm member friendly atmosphere. The Fitness is Center is available 24-hours seven days a week.
- The Y's Total Access Room - Specially designed for individuals who are ready to be fit in a semi-private relaxing environment. This self-contained Fitness Center features Cybex's brand new Total Access strength training equip – ment, VR3 selectorized strength equipment lines, an 18” high mat platform exercise training table, cardio conditioning equipment and light dumb bell equipment. Private and group instruction is available.
- Body Core & Stretching Area - Another relaxing semi-private area in the Y's Fitness Center for members to develop their abdominal strength and increase their body's flexibility. This room features stretching mats, exercise balls, medicine balls and Cybex core development equipment.
- The Y's Cardio Area - Located in the Y's vibrant member friendly Fitness Center. The Y's cardio arena features Precor, True, Cybex, Matrix, Octane and other invigorating stationary aerobic equipment. Members can enjoy the use of 8 flat screen televisions, listen to surround sound music or engage in a conversation with their workout friends as they accomplish their wellness goals.
- The Eagle Cybex Circuit - The result of over forty years of research and design in the human performance and rehabilitation industries has made this equipment the premier standard in the fitness industry. This state of the art technology will enable all individuals to achieve their fitness goals through Second Generation Dual Axis Technology for improved biomechanics and exercise physiology. The unique Leg Press and incomparable Abdominal equipment are just a few reasons why Eagle Cybex provides the ultimate in performance and results.
- Olympic Strength Training Center - Cybex's plate loaded strength training equipment provides superior biomechanics to deliver exceptional results. The new dumbbell sets and workout benches provide an exceptional facility for today's body building and body sculpting enthusiasts.
YMCA memberships are available with 24 hour access to the Y's Fitness Center. Please see the Y's membership information for more details.
The gyms are scheduled by age and interest groups. Several "Y" activities use the gyms throughout the day. However, the gyms are available for members' use during non-programmed times. All gyms have basketball goals and volleyball equipment for members' use. The gyms are available for rentals by outside groups Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings. Please insert a link to the Gym Schedules here
A newly renovated rim flow, 25- yard five- lane pool with two one-meter diving boards, along with a six-lane, 25-meter constant depth pool. The pools are available Saturday and Sunday afternoons for rental by outside groups. Reservations should be made at least two weeks in advance. Membership recreational swims and lap swimming available daily. Please refer to the pool schedules for availability. Please insert a link to Pool Schedule here
TWO AIR-CONDITIONED RACQUETBALL/WALLYBALL/HANDBALL COURTS AND TWO SQUASH COURTS
The courts are available to all YMCA members 15 years of age and older. Eye guards are required for anyone 17 years or younger and recommended for all players. Individuals under 15 years of age must be accompanied by an adult Y member 18 years of age or older. Courts use by reservation. Please see court reservation policy. Please insert a link to Court reservation here
KIDS CARE STATIONS
Babysitting and ChildWatch services are available for parents of children eight weeks of age through fifth grade. Parents using these services must be participating in "Y" activities. Adults with dependent memberships receive these services without additional charge. See Babysitting and ChildWatch flyer for more details. Click here to view the Babysitting/Childwatch brochure.
A six station computer lab, study area, big screen surround sound movie theater, three televisions, age appropriate video games including a Wii, ,X Box 360, table tennis, gockey, and foosball table are available to all teen and family members during YMCA operating hours.
A well-appointed meeting room for YMCA committees, groups and outside community groups that features smart board technology for webinar training or group conferencing.
HEALTH CENTER ADULT LOCKER ROOMS
An adults’ only locker room setting that includes the following amenities: a private wooden locker, use of a therapeutic whirlpool, relaxing sauna and steam rooms, towel and soap service and 24 hour access to the Y's Fitness Center. The Health Center is available to men and women 19 years of age and older and out of high school. The Health Centers close midnight to 4:30 am.
TWO YOUTH FITNESS CENTERS
Features ergometerically designed fitness equipment specifically for the youth members of the YMCA. This Fitness Center has 25 pieces of cardio and strength conditioning equipment and a traversing climbing wall for YMCA youth members ages 6 -10 years of age.
A bright, spacious area with a computer lab classroom with preschool and elementary educational software; an interactive loft with a sliding board; an imaginary play area; an activity area with youth sized tables and chairs are some of the outstanding features of this area. The YMCA's Preschool Discovery Center for 3, 4 and 5 year olds, the YMCA's DPW licensed Before and After School SACC programs and birthday rentals use this facility on a regular basis.