GUEST PASS POLICY
The Chambersburg Memorial YMCA is a membership organization. Our priority is to serve our members who have made a commitment to the YMCA by joining. The purpose of our guest policy is to: enhance service to current members who are encouraging a friend to join; and to provide reasonable accommodation for out-of-town family members and visitors.
YOUTH GUEST PASS:
- $6/youth o Youth Guest passes are available for those 14 years and under.
- Each youth guest must be accompanied by an adult with an active adult membership or an adult of a household membership.
- Youth Guests are permitted to utilize youth designated areas* (ie gyms, pools, racquetball court). See the youth usage policy for details
- The Youth Guest Pass excludes access to the Fitness Center/Weight Room.
- $11/person o Guest passes are available to individuals ages 15 or older
- Each guest must be accompanied by an active member 15 years of age and older
- The Guest Pass excludes access to the Adult Health Center Locker Rooms
FAMILY GUEST PASS:
- Access for 2 Adults and children within the same household
- Family Guest Pass excludes access to the Adult Health Center Locker Rooms
GUEST PASS GUIDELINES
- Guest must be accompanied by the accountable YMCA member during their entire visit.
- Guest must register at the Welcome Center, pay appropriate fees, and sign the Guest Waiver before using the facility.
- Guest 15 and older must provide valid photo identification (driver’s license or school I.D.).
- Guest will have their picture taken for their Y account.
- Guest must adhere to the Y’s Youth Facility Usage Policy.
- The Y Member is responsible for the behavior of their guests.
- Members are limited to two guests per visit.